Question
Posted by: NEWLOVE | 2003/01/15

Oral sex - first time.

Hi doc. i'm in this relationship for two months now, and we have not made love yet, but it's very close :-} I'm sure. We have talked about do-like and dont-like things - sex, and we have done the handjob thing 2, and he have used his fingers to stimulate me 2! I loved our "sessoins" alot. Would it be unapropriate or out of line to have oral sex the first time. He told me that he would like to eat me, and I would not mind giving him a blowjob, but would it not be best to just have sex the first time, and then do the oral thing - u know, just to find our way first. This is both of us second sexual relationship, and we realy do like each other. We will be safe - do not worry! My only concern is the oral sex the first time having sex. I have not had oral sex before and know from your forum's archive how to go about giving a BJ, is there anything that I must do when receiving a MD?

Make sure that he has no fever blisters or sores around his mouth so that he can pass on an infection. Next, always give positive feed back, like "that feels good" or "I like it when you ...." Some women like to give pleasurbale moans, or some sort of message that she is having fun. We all like to get feedback on how we are doing.

Relax and enjoy the moment.
Dr Elna Mcintosh

7
Posted by: Sunkissed | 2003/01/16

Newlove....Every BJ is a new experience and should be savoured accordingly.
As a woman,I love any oral pleasure....Amongst all I could tell you,I'll choose
to advise you to have him watch as you go down on him...use your tougue
as much as you can and "feel" what it is he wants.
Not to lecture too much on this but...try licking his balls with long,flat tougued
strokes....but they are delicate,be careful. Lastly....Tis rude to spit.
Enjoy the taste of him.

Reply to Sunkissed
Posted by: BLUE | 2003/01/16

Lancelot - That was funny! Keep up the good comments...'Cause i enjoy it!!

Reply to BLUE
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/15

When he's going down on you try not to make any fanny farts.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: Jay | 2003/01/15

experiment, find out what you like and tell him, but do not be to demanding.

Reply to Jay
Posted by: mig | 2003/01/15

hi,
make sure that both of u are clean before having oral sex.
enjoy it.

Reply to mig
Posted by: Toy-Boy | 2003/01/15

When you give him a BJ, remember to keep your teeth away, and try not to strangle the little bugger. Just nice firm up and down movements with your lips. And when he muffs you, just lie back and savour the moment.

Reply to Toy-Boy
Posted by: Grin | 2003/01/15

Yeah one very special thing you need to remember ... relax and enjoy it ...... ooohh and don't smother him with your thighs!!!!!

Reply to Grin