Question
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/10/05

Oral sex during pregnancy

Is it safe to give/receive orel sex during pregnancy?

As long as there are no obvious diseases around it should be okay.

3
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/10/06

Thx alot for the reply Francis

Reply to Sweetypie
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/06

God bless she is on the right site!! Maybe you need be more considered to people's questions... The doctor will decide to transfer your question to another site if she is unable to answer the question. If you are pregnant you worry about alot of things. You need to check what you eat, drink etc. So even if she does not swollow or do (it is her private situation ) it does not concern you. All she wants to know if it is any concern for a unborn baby.

Sweetypie, I really believe there are nothing wrong with oral sex (both ways). I am not sure if you swollow and if that is good for baby, better let Gynae doc answer that. I know that is a very sensitive issue and will also like answers on that.

Good luck and we are halfway there!!!!!

Reply to Francis
Posted by: Gob Bless | 2004/10/06

nothing wrong at all, do u swallow, YUK, wrong site, go to sexologist

Reply to Gob Bless