Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/11/19

oral sex

my hubby is kinda not interested in oral sex and doesnt care abt it.i dont really think he wants me to give him bj.all he likes is anal.is it ok?

People tend to have individual preferences regarding different sexual practices and it is normal for all not to like the same thing. It is however important to discuss your different sexual preferences and find a middle ground in order to accommodate both parties’ likes. It is important to accommodate both – the one is not more important than the other!

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

9
Posted by: wolverine | 2010/11/26

cunnilingus is awesome....i love munching me some rug ...bjj are great 2.... ask your hubby again and if he does not wanna go down on you...... i will

Reply to wolverine
Posted by: skirty | 2010/11/25

i luv getin bjs

Reply to skirty
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/23

Everyone is different,I certainly would not give if I don''t receive.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Charles | 2010/11/22

My wife has never given me a blow and does not intend giving me one. I am tired of asking her, but i am craving to give a muff and she does not want me to do that either.

Reply to Charles
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/21

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: annie | 2010/11/20

jammie,i dont realy understand what u say.i mean he doesnt really like me to give him bj.whats he doing for me to feel good? more clear pls.

Reply to annie
Posted by: jammie | 2010/11/19

oh trust me he is only doin that to make u feel good abt urself,the smell of pc is devine I just find it odd that HE doesnt like it.Imsure he even rimms u

Reply to jammie
Posted by: annie | 2010/11/19

oh r u sure? but he likes boobies very much though.

Reply to annie
Posted by: wayne | 2010/11/19

he is gay

Reply to wayne