Question
Posted by: chris | 2010/03/26

oral sex

I am a gay man who enjoy oral sex. Giving it that is. I have been in a monogamous relationship for more than a year now. I cover the entire nether region but no rimming. My partner is uncut. My question is: there are obviously many bacteria living on our skin and especially in the pubic area. I also swallow his semen. What are the health hazzards of continuous oral sex? I obviously ingest these bacteria. Should I take an antibiotic from time to time? Hope you can help. I''''m a little embarressed to discuss this with my GP. <br>

Dear Chris,

If your partner practices basic good and regular hygeine and baths regularly and if he is free of any sexually transmitted diseases, and you are trusting of his monogamy to you, there are no health hazards of note. Carry on and enjoy pleasuring your partner. You could rim him too if he is clean.

7

Chris, AKA Fag boy, your lifestyle becomes every taxpayers business when the government has to pay for your F-ng drugs. Also when you post to this board you are inviting everyone to respond to your questions/comments. You would not NEED THEM if you kept your dick out of an arsehole. If you are so educated then why are YOU asking questions related to staying healthy since you claim to know it all??? Maybe you need to hear these predicable responses over and over again. Sounds like you view any arsehole as a mouth to stick your meat stick in.

Do you know what GAY stands for? Got AIDS yet?
Do you know what AIDS stands for? Another Infected Dick Sucker

You happen to be both. The reason why women are in the high HIV risk group is because of liars like you that purposely infect women by lying to them and refusing to use condoms. What you are doing is NOT NORMAL!!!!!

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/31

Just go to gay chat line, we cannot discuss your so called gay business here it is just so not right JEEES!

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Chris | 2010/03/30

Thank you Sasha for your response.
To Nice Guy and Anon: My lifestyle is my business. I did not ask for your ignorant and predictable response.
ANON: As proof of how ignorant you are: The HIV risk group is WOMEN between the age of 18 &  35. Gay men were educated about HIV many years ago and know how to protect ourself.
And you are right, arseholes are there to expel body waste. Arseholes are also shooting their mouths off about something they dont know anything about.

Reply to Chris

Why would yo want to stick your meat stick into a hole filled with feces? You should be worried about not only bacteria but also the smegma you are getting in your mouth from your love boy''s foreskin. He needs a circumcision and so do you if you are not already circumcised. Even better try a woman, you may be surprised at how great it feels to make love to a woman. Remember her vagina is made for a penis to penetrate it. Arsreholes are made to expel body waste.

With your behavior, you wonder why there is AIDS and HIV out there...... Its not normal. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/26

Try a woman, then you will be fine.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: m16 | 2010/03/26

damn

Reply to m16
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/26

Dear Chris,

Reply to Sexologist