Question
Posted by: freaky | 2003/12/10

oral sex

i have a big problem reaving and giving oral sex.......
i was date raped in my past and now dont really find the male
organ a beautiful thing giving my bf oral sex really is a big issue for me but i do love him ....and want to please him

Well, freaky, oral sex isn't absolutely essential within a loving relatonship. Have you talked about this to your boyfriend, explaining what has happeed to you in the past, and why you find this less pleasant than it might otherwise be ? If he loves you he is likely to understand. If there are other problems remaining from your date rape experience, wouldn't it be worth seeing a counsellor to work on setting yourself free from these issues ? And with a loving and kindly boyfriend, maybe you can gently learn to enjoy sex as it is meant to be, within a loving relationship and as an expession of love ; and not either as a forced and brutal experience, or even as something you feel you have to do "for him" without regard to how it feels for you.

5
Posted by: Betty | 2003/12/11

Dont like oral sex cause its sorta embarassing no matter how clean i am so there. i have a good sex life without it thanx.

Reply to Betty
Posted by: Freaky | 2003/12/11

i dont like receiving oral sex........ so yeah ........ there is a difference for me....

Reply to Freaky
Posted by: de Bruyn | 2003/12/11

Van has it in one! Women also pee from that part. Also I bet Freaky and Betty etc. would love to receive cunnilingus from their partners. What is the difference?

Reply to de Bruyn
Posted by: van | 2003/12/10

Betty, Freaky has an understandable problem which will be sorted out with the help suggested, but wat is your problem? You also pee with 'you know what'. You should also go for councelling is you hope to have a normal sexual relationship.

Reply to van
Posted by: Betty | 2003/12/10

I read this page and seldom answer but i have 2 say yuck yuck i also dislike oral sex, i mean he pees with u know what. i never understand any girl who like 2 give oral sex, no no no.

Reply to Betty