Posted by: Dee | 2007/11/30

Oral contraception

I have lived in South Africa all my life and used to get my oral contraceptive through my doctor who prescribed it to me at 6 month intervals. I have recently moved over to the UK (London). I haven't been taking the pill for 2 years now as I have been single and there has been no need! For future reference, I think it would be best if I knew where I could get it. Do you have any suggestions?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Dee

Thank you for visiting

I am unable to advise where you can purchase the oral contraceptive in London and as you have not told me which oral contraceptive you have been using, I am unable to advise if you in fact will need a prescription. If however, you do become sexually active, I suggest that you consult a doctor in London, who will be able to prescribe the contraceptive.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.