Question
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/10

Oprah 10/5/07 - Sexual predators

Hey guys, i just finished watching todays oprah show regarding child molestors etc. I want to know why is it that gay guys - sorry girls but i think you are excluded on this one - are automatically seen as child molestors? and why is it that the younger gay guys are the most vulnerable for this....

another question - if a 17year old boy fools around with a 13 year old - is this still molestation?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi as always Chameleon_Boy and thanks for this post.

3
Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/05/11

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. It looks like the program had a worse influence on me than i expected... its seems to me that my molestation when i was 13 has left a bit more of a mark on me than i thought... been thinking about it all day, looking back at things that i might have done differently, did i look for it so to speak? that kinda stuff...
thanks guys

u lot are really gr8 and helpful!!

Stax of love

Chamboy XXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/05/11

C_Boy it is actually very easy to conclude.

Society in general are sexually "immature" that is just the way people are brought up. To be ashamed of one's body, mind and sexuality. Yet, anyone does it some time or the other and mostly in an "uneducated" or miss informed way.

Gay is connected to sex which the more informed KNOWS is not completely correct. Gay is not about sex but about a relationship, same as with heterosexual couples.

People cannot seem to think past the act, sex. During growing up it is a taboo subject and by the time people are old enough to discover sexuality they go about it in the wrong way.

Anti-gay and homophobic people WANT everyone to think that being gay is the same as being perverted, and sadly they have it so wrong.

There are even gay people that seem to think that because they are gay it is all about getting laid. Perhaps another reason (of many) why gay relationships come and go and seemed doomed to have few "life happy ever after" stories.

In the end SEXUAL EDUCATION is to blame, or the lack of it, nothing else.

xxxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/05/11

Hi Chameleon_boy
I cannot answer your first question, but the for the second, yes it would be molestation in terms of the law. If you have questions regarding sexual molestaion, do a search on the net and read up some articles. There are countless to read. Keep well

Reply to LONEWOLF