Question
Posted by: Lettuce | 2006/04/21

Opportunity for lesbians (yahoo!!)

Have the lesbians out there seen the advert on the triangle website? They are having workshops in film-making for lesbian and bisexual women! See as most women (in my experience) are normally moaning about how nothing happens for women, thought I woudl bring it to your attention!! :-) Sounds like fun.

How about a few more things for lesbians? I am a bit p***ed off, because I just heard from a friend that the lesbian bar in CT has closed down. Seems that nothing ever stays, and I think it is because lesbians don't support it. Then they moan that there is nothing!
Ok, feel better now that I have had a little moan myself...

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Lettuce and thanks for the post - sounds like a great opportunity. Anyone wanting to contact Triangle Project can call (021) 448 3812 or visit their website, www.triangle.org.za

2
Posted by: chick | 2006/04/21

Hello Lettuce!

There is alot for lesbians to do out there you just have to keep your ear to the grond.
There is Ramp Divas the night club, that has the best music in the world!
There is always Serendipity on thursdays in Melville that is a tipe of bar lounge thing. As well as Cover girl in Heartlands.
And there is always Playgrond on the last day of the month.

Next weekend is Playgrond!!!

Reply to chick
Posted by: chick | 2006/04/21

Hello Lettuce!

Next weekend is Playgrond!!!

Reply to chick