Question
Posted by: CHER | 2012/01/12

OPINION PLS

I met this man 2011 august, he asked me to marry him a while ago and i said yes, but for the past two months i''ve heard very weird things about him, things that are scary. he seems to be loving guy but i''m starting to see him in a very different way.

e.g he has his own house and offered a friend a room to rent , he didn''t like it when the bf''s freind visited, he then told the friend rather move out cause he''s not comfortable when the bf is visiting the girl, that his ancestors don''t like that.

now do you say on this, very creepy, he stays alone in 3 bedroom, i stay with my parents and have a 3 month baby

WHat on earth is the reason for this extreme hurry to get married when you cannot possibly know each other well enough yet to make a sensible decision about this ?
Maybe your recent previous relationship which produced your child, was similarly too hasty and not based on knowin and liking each other ( liking is even more important than love ).
A relationship, let alone marriage, should never be like Instant Coffee.

7
Posted by: aasd | 2012/01/19

We flit from flower to flower like butterflies

eeeeeuw.
Gross

Reply to aasd
Posted by: Liza | 2012/01/12

5 months really isn''t long enough to say yes to a proposal. It''s a sign of our times that people expect instant gratification. We flit from flower to flower like butterflies. You have a child and that child should be your top priority. It''s your responsibility to make sure that any guy in your life won''t have a detrimental effect on your child.

You have to ask yourself - what kind of example do I want to set for my child? The answer should shape your life and your relationships.

You also have to ask yourself why you said yes to his proposal so quickly. Do you feel that you need a man in your life? Some people need a partner to lean on because they can''t stand on their own two feet. Now I''m not trying to say that you''re materialistic (contrary to Obvious), but you definitely sound needy - and that is never a good thing. A relationship should be a partnership between two people with both partners giving and taking equally.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/01/12

Well if you are not desperate tell him you need 2 get 2 know him better before u accept his proposal!
You have a child 2 consider and you have doubts about this man. The right thing is to call off this engagement to a man you hardly know.................

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Maria | 2012/01/12

Your focus should be on your infant, rather than on marrying a man you barely know.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: CHER | 2012/01/12

Wow tnx but no tnx, y being so jugdemental?
for your information i am not desperate of any material things a man can have.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Obvious | 2012/01/12

Are you mad? 5 months is too soon to marry a man!
This is an important decision as this man will be a role model 4 yr child. It was only a year ago that you where involved with the father of yr child.

Your last sentence says it all - you are desperate for the material things this man can offer!

Reply to Obvious