Question
Posted by: Willie | 2004/10/21

Open & Close hearing problem

I had the stapodectomy operation done in one ear, it took a litte bit of an adjustment after the op but I could hear for almost 6months,
But now its up and down, my hearing just shut down for days and then suddently open, close open thats how it goes
What could be wrong

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."

1
Posted by: Health24 | 2004/10/21

Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem.

Reply to Health24