Question
Posted by: A | 2003/03/13

Oozing

I suffer from internal piles. Recently I have noticed that my piles are protruding. Within the last week my bowl movement has changed from once a day to 3 times (no changes in my diet). The thing that is worrying me is that it seems like I oozing just a wee bit down there (on my panty) - its more like a water/discharge with a bit of colour coming from my rectum. What is going on down there?

A, I can’t say for sure without having a look, but it sounds like you have bleeding piles. The problem is that it might be due to something more sinister and that’s why I think the best would be to see your doctor about it. Good luck.