Question
Posted by: matthew | 2004/10/20

Only the lonely...

Just seeking a friend for going out to places or just helping eachother out through social phobia/social anxiety disorder.
Think it would be a good idea. We both know how each other feels, I think it would be easier on both of us. Please e-mail me.
Thanks.

Hope you find others --- indeed, working together can be very helpful. And one of the books I'm reviewing for posting on this site before long, deals with shyness and social anxiety, and another with low self-esteem.

1
Posted by: LaraC | 2004/10/20

Hey there, green tea drinker! We've got one thing is commom so far. The other is social phobia... what's your email address, I'd love to get to know what else we have in common. Perhaps, I'm thinking, we can come up with some strategies on how to overcome this limiting fear.
My email is playful132000 at yahoo dot com.
Cheers.

Reply to LaraC