Question
Posted by: CyberShrink chick | 2005/12/15

Only 4 you, CyberShrink.

I have to ask this; Did you have this scenario in mind when you started this forum? That you will have this following of regulars who will rather burn with the building than give up CS forum. Don't you get tired of the same people every day? By the way, do you have a name? I read your story. Impressive. Where do you get the time to answer all the questions? Do you still practice? Where about do you live? O and good on you for letting them use the forum for chatting and jokes, etc. I hope they appreciate it. I hope you and your family have a great Christmas. xxx

Gosh, did my story leave out my name ? That's surely a typo. The name is given in the Survivor articles and elsewhere, surely. Yes, I have a name. And I sit in Pretoria, though in previous years I continued to run the forum while travelling, logging in from London airport, Chicago, and so on.
Thanks for the compliments. I had something like this sense of community in mind when starting the forum, yes. It provides a form of connectedness in a modern world in which that is becoming rare. Time is a problem. Since my accident I have given up physical practice, but it would be nice to have a bit more spare time.
I hope we all have a great Christmas and New Year --- thanks for your good wishes, CC.

2
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/15

Sorry to disappoint you, but this was not me. I only came on-line a few minutes ago!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CS | 2005/12/15

Thanx Frusty!

Reply to CS