Question
Posted by: Jim | 2005/11/27

online fighting info bogus or not?

Do sites like how2fight.com and TopSecretTraining.com deliver the goods or are they just a rip off?Thanks,Jim

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

HI Jim,

Thank you for posting on my forum. I personally haven't heard about these two sites or systems. Just browsing through the sites it looks pretty impressive. It is however concerning that they don't list any training groups or seminars or maybe i just missed it as all they focus on is for you to purchase their DVD's. Their concepts and ideas sound all on par with realistic training for the street but as i said the whole website is one glorified advertisement. The only way you will find out is to actually purchase their material and see what they really offer. I am just concerned that it might be one of those where you see the advert for a food item at a Restaurant and when you get your food it doesn't look anywhere near the advert. Then again i could be wrong and they do offer dynamic realistic training and techniques. Tough call........

Kindest Regards
Morné

1
Posted by: jeff | 2006/03/07

I've purchased most of the online fighting systems and they are all rip offs accept one! logicalselfdefence dot com Note that they display contact details and have a refund policy unlike the bogus sites! They also take into account that you are training alone and probably from home! Good Luck!

Reply to jeff