Question
Posted by: C | 2007/05/21

Ongoing neck back pain

hi, I am a 35 yr female i was in an accident last june ..i had wip lash.In that same area i always feel pain neck into back.I did have exrays done last year and showed nothing out of the ordnary. Is it possible that something could have happened to keep bringing back these pains.Its become so bad that i get a fever my back gets hot.I also latetly have been feeling stiffness ,in my two left fingers. Its all happening on the left side of my body..My worst discomfort is when im driving and when i awake in the morning.I drive arround everyday day.I am going for physio tomorrow morning i just couldnt get an appointment this pain i have now is for two week.My last therapist told me if this happens all over again i must just come in for physio but why all the time in the same areas im suffering

Please help me im in deperate need of advice...I dont know if i should go for another exray. What do you advice.

regards

Expert ImageChiroDoc

There definitely seems to be a problem and if the symptoms persist you may even need to consult a neurologist. Physiotherapy combined with Chiropractic is a possible alternative.