Question
Posted by: Summer | 2005/07/28

one white "pimple"

I have something on the outside of my vaginal 'lip' that looks like a white pimple. It is quite big (irt a pimple on your body) and it is hard. It itches a bit and hurts when something presses against it. I am a virgin, but I have a serious boyfriend and we have an active 'sexual' life. (of course except sex) I have never been to a gynaecologist and do not feel comfortable to visit my current (family) doctor with this problem. I also recently stopped using the pill (ginette) which I got from my dermatologist. I used it for about 2 years and has stopped for about 2 months now.

Please help me. I would like to know if this could be a std? I have never had this problem and it is a big concern to me.

Thank you.

It may be an infected hair follicle or sweat gland. It does not sound serious.

2
Posted by: Summer | 2005/07/28

Thank you Sunshine 1. I will definitely visit a doctor (of some sort) asap. I guess it is the fear stopping me. Thanks again.

Reply to Summer
Posted by: Sunshine 1 | 2005/07/28

Hi there, i had somehing similar to your and it was like a puss filled thing and hurt like mad when anything touched it and i could bearly walk.....went to the gynea and she cut it and drained it out, she said that sometimes one of our hairs become ingrown and thats when something like this occurs. the other thing that it coould be is that you have an infection....remember that the body is a clever thing and this is one of its ways of clearing it out. what happens is that this cyst form and draws all of the infection away and leaves it in the form of tat white puss......i dont think its an std but if you are so concerned why not go to a clinic or gynea

Reply to Sunshine 1