Question
Posted by: "KKK" | 2004/10/25

One testis

I'm 35 and a father of a 5 year old boy. I was born with one testis in the scrotum, the other one is on the right side next to my penis. It pushes the skin out at times and when I push it back it doesn't go to where it should be (scrotum). Does this mean I have to undergo an operation? What must I do? If I undergo an operation how long is it going to take me to live a normal life again?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

KKK,

This does not fall into my area of expertise. I suggest you direct your question to the doctor/plastic surgeon on this website.

Let me know if you don't come right.

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist