Posted by: ShyBall | 2013/01/28

One small testicle

I have a very sensitive issue: I am 20 years of age and have one testicle which appears to be of " normal"  size, and the other one is roughly three times smaller. It has been like that since I can remember and it doesn''t hurt or anything.
I''m really shy about this, but I have to know what the problem is. I will scrape together all the courage and visit a doctor if it comes to that. Should I visit a GP, or an urologist from the start?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

I strongly suggest that you consult an urologist, as the abnormal small testis, can develop cancer at a later stage. The doctor will most likely treat your condition by removing the smaller testis, if indicated.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Danil | 2013/02/11

This is a really intelligent way to asnwer the question.

Reply to Danil
Posted by: ShyBall | 2013/01/30

Thanks Dr.
Is it OK if I go in 2 month''s time?

Reply to ShyBall

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.