Question
Posted by: Connie | 2004/03/08

One night Stnad?????

One week ago I went dancing, I saw this guy that was cute once before and he was there again....

We danced and started chatting that was nice, after a few drinks we started kissing and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed with him.........THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TO HAVE SEX.......

We've been in contact, but recently he doesn't reply on any of my sms's. I'm very confused and emotionally connected to this guy, I really like him but I am to shy to open my mouth and to tell him how I feel about him....

I have never had a stable relationship and I know that I'm not ugly or fat and many ppl tell me that I have a great personality....

Please give me some advice!!!!!!!!

Dear Connie,
You know, surely, that you haven't been very wise, lately. Nonmatter how cure he was, having sex ( protected, I hope !) with a stranger you meet in a club is a Very bad IDea. That is not how one meets really nice guys who will be likely to respect and care for you. You're probably a very nice girl, but that's neither here nor there. He won't know how you feel unless you tell him, but if he hasn't tried to see you again, and isn't replying to your SMSs, it doesn't sound as if he's keen on the idea of a relationship.
he used you, and probably wants little or nothing more. That's sad, but learn from the experience, and be wiser next time you see a cute guy.

4
Posted by: JZ | 2004/03/08

Hey Connie, I feel 4 U! As the others say: learn from it. I have a similar case, and the problem is that I smaak this guy so much, that I just DON'T wanna see he used me. Also take the advise of telling him how you feel - He may not be a jerk after all.
Good Luck.

Reply to JZ
Posted by: Crushed | 2004/03/08

I agree with Lady Nina. Guys always pick up chicks in places like that just to get laid, or score or whatever.

Reply to Crushed
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/03/08

hi there

you were used and you allowed it - this guy used you are is not interested in you

learn from it !

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Itsok | 2004/03/08

My girl, how do u expect the guy 2 know how u feel, unless u tell him? Guys dont read between the lines. If u dont tell him hes not gonna know. Tell him exactly how u feel. I take it u met this guy in a club? Thats not the greatest place to meet a decent guy hey, especially to have sex for the first time with a stranger, which he is cuz its not like u really know him very well!

Reply to Itsok