Question
Posted by: Jana | 2007/08/10

Once-off Quick Weight Loss #2

Dear Diet Doc,

Thanks you for your reply. I just measured myself and found that I am actually 1.645m and I know it is in the evening with my clothes on, but when I got on the scale now I was shocked! I weigh 62kg's, so I'd say I'll probably weigh 59 - 60kg's in the morning. I just really wanted to trim down my bums a bit before the show, but thanks. I do appreciate your concern and advice.

Dear Jana
Well even with the slight change in weight, your BMI = 22,1 which is regarded ideal for women. Just cut down on all fatty foods for the rest of the month and do lots of exercises that target the bottom plus aerobic exercises (jogging, cycling, skipping, swimming) to burn some energy and you will lose a kg or two and get nice and firm.
Best regards and good luck for the show

2
Posted by: Jana | 2007/08/15

Hi Matthew,

I would just like to know what you mean by your question?

Reply to Jana
Posted by: Matthew | 2007/08/11

And you believe what she says doc?

Reply to Matthew