Question
Posted by: emily | 2007/12/09

on Yasmin for the first month questions

I have been on Yasmin for the past month, 14 days to be exact. I was told by my GP that I still had to take alternative contraception during the first month on Yasmin if I was having sex. I read the instuctional leaflet, which said that I only had to be careful during the first week of using Yasmin for the first time. I had sex on day 14, we used a condom, but it broke. Should I take the morning after pill, or will I be ok? Also, if I do have to take the morning after pill, is Norlevo the way to go? And if i take it, must I wait for my period to begin again before restarting my Yasmin course? Please reply ASAP so that I can be sure that I will still be able to take the morning after pill within the window period.

Thank you!

You are protected after 7days so no need for the morning after pill.

1
Posted by: noeleen | 2009/03/17

i just want to know something i was late with my period for two weeks. but now i have it and had taken yasmin but there s blood cloth when i go whee.please tell me if could be pregnant

Reply to noeleen