Question
Posted by: Lucky??? | 2004/10/18

On Top!

I was just wondering what is sooo great with women on top! My bf always wants me on top! I'm not complaining, I just think that change is good too! Is there a reason for guys liking this position so much and is there other positions we can experiment with if he likes me on top. And do you have some advise for me to do on top to blow his mind!!

For a start direct clitoral stimulation, which leads to orgasm in women.

Secondly. can you do 5 minutes of push-ups without getting exhausted - sex in missionarry position for males are really very hard work

6
Posted by: Sexpot | 2004/10/19

Hi there Lucky, being on top gives you the opportunity to be in control. My hubby goes nuts when I lean over him + caress his chest with my boobs. I also caress his face with them. Try pushing them together + let him put his face into your cleavage. I also make my pu--y tighter by contracting the muscles then I do my push ups on him; coming right off him + then whith muscles still contracted impail myself on him again. In this position if you sit up + lean back with him inside you it gives a fab. stretching sensation - nice for both of you. This position also gives my hubby a feeling of being dominated to a certain extent + most men seem to like that. Keep on experimenting + just use your imagination, enjoy just diong what comes naturally. Regards.

Reply to Sexpot
Posted by: Sexpot | 2004/10/19

Hi there Lucky, being on top gives you the opportunity to be in control. My hubby goes nuts when I lean over him + caress his chest with my boobs. I also caress his face with them. Try pushing them together + let him put his face into your cleavage. I also make my pu--y tighter by contracting the muscles then I do my push ups on him; coming right off him + then whith muscles still contracted impail myself on him again. In this position if you sit up + lean back with him inside you it gives a fab. stretching sensation - nice for both of you. This position also gives my hubby a feeling of being dominated to a certain extent + I

Reply to Sexpot
Posted by: Joe | 2004/10/18

Lucky, next time you are on top, turn your back on him. Let him penetrate and you face his feet. And then lean a little forward so that he can see him own manhood entering your vagina.

Talk about blowing his mind. That will do him. The view from there is unbelievable and I am sure that most men on this sight with vouch for that.

No thanks D I don't need to e-mail addy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Lucky | 2004/10/18

Aaaaa, clearly NOT very bright!!!

Reply to Lucky
Posted by: aaaaa | 2004/10/18

Poor guy. to blow his mind, are you using a shotgun???

Reply to aaaaa
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/18

Play with your breasts while on top and him watching ... it will surely blow his mind.

Reply to Foxy