Question
Posted by: Dude | 2005/06/20

.. on the wagon

ey Doc ...

hope u well ... gettin in some rist action with that arm ...

my body is givin up doc ... my lungs r closin in ... been smokin so much of everythin... find that past the numbin sensation of killin lifes pain comes anger, misery and insaine ...

a hazy inbetween reality and another dream … or maybe a nightmare … should we bother bout it anymore cause that will has gone and no one seems 2 care … I honestly don’t care anymore … and y should I anyway … if I can make it through the day … without botherin bout life or anyone else … others problems and shyte … the little kids on the street corners beggin 4 money… if I don’t see them and don’t give 4 food in the tummy … if I can just forget about financial commitment and not worry bout where or when or how I’m going 2 receive the next shipment …

if my eyes filter out the shyte things they see, my ears stop hearin all the negativity … if all these back stabin mothers that point fingers at one another just fizzle out of existence like a disolvin disprin … will it make any difference …

if I take all the punches … … if I give it all away to the new princess that has come my way … do u think I would find happiness … when inside and alone I have always been happy and at one … till this life full of distractions begun …

and the forum … where people critic others when the forum is 4 those that cant cope with norm … where people bitch bout bein unattractive when they stuff there faces all day … havin hug asses that wont go away … where people cut themselves … where people abuse others … and themselves … is there any solitude found in expression of anger towards others … does it make them feel beta … silly mothers …

so anyway … I gotta start that clean out today … 4 I have the ability not 2 c what I don’t want 2 … I don’t have 2 hear the cries …t he phone ring at 3 in the morn from people that r desperate and want a foundation and some norm … I’m not norm … neva have been … norm is a thing defined by society and I have neva eva surfed that wave naturally … so the body is given up … no more smoking to avoid 6 feet under with any luck … and that’s weird 2 … when u don’t care anymore theres still a natural survival instinct keeping u breathin … what the fluck for ..

Dude

Well, Dude, I think you may still, just about, remember how to get by without the smoking, and your lungs will be grateful when you stop it ( remember, whatever you're smoking is bad for the lungs --- nothing one can smoke is good for them ). And maybe after some time spent smoke-free, you'll find it easier to recognize the answers to your "what for?" question.

1
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/06/20

At least we know our Max-dogs will always love us

Reply to Joanne E