Question
Posted by: tweety | 2007/12/05

on the point of breakdown

I urgently need advice, i feel like i am at breaking point. everything is getting to much and i don't know how to handle it anymore. I am experiencing alot of stress in my work environment and with the terrible year we had workwise i can't handle it anymore, working 8 hours a day then going home then you must do the normal house hold chores then working 3 4 hours over time, working over weekends i can't handle it.

Then apart from that my bf is working for his brother about 2months ago he moved in to his brothers offices, theres a lady working there that is rubbing herself off on any man she can she is very pretty, and since he started working there he changed alot, i can't do anything rite, he bites my head off on any occasion that he can, we had alot of fights in the past and i realised that life it to short spending time on a fights, i try my best not to fight with him, but then he will bight my head off and being the person that i am i go on the defense and then we end up fighting, and then it's my fault because i am being nasty and i am fighting with him and i must always apologise, he can never say sorry because he didn't do anything wrong, so naturally i am very insucre about us, and when he tells me he's going somewhere with her for work i get upset and we end up fighting but i can not help it, he assured me there's nothing going on between them but somehow i just can't believe him,he's doing nothing to make feel that i can trust him that i don't have to worry, and the way she looks at him, when i talk to him about it he tells me i am seeing something that doesn't exists, it's feels like i am losing him and i don't want that i love him with my whole heart, what must i do about this? and another thing he can never compliment me on anything a copule of weeks ago it was his year end function i went to the end of the world to make myself pretty for him and he coulnd't just say you that i look pretty or nice instead he just critized.

I am really starting to lose it and seriously needs help.

Sounds like a pile-up of various situations where maybe you could cope with any one of them, but all at once they feel over-whelming. Seeing a personal counsellor could help you plan how to sort them out and recognize pokints of priority. As for the particular instance you quote, if any sensible training is taking place, the trainer ought to ask everyone to switch of their cell-phones dring the sessions.

2
Posted by: tweety | 2007/12/05

he does that to me, and what ever i tell him i don't like he keeps on doing, i had contact with my ex bf we were good friends for 2years the 1 day he sent me a joke, he forced me to sent him a msg to tell him to leave me alone, i did that even though it broke my heart to give up a very very good friend i did it because i love him and respect his wishes, like today the 2 of them went for trainging i tried phoning him twice he didn't answ his phone, now what else am i supposed to think than that there is something going on between them?

Reply to tweety
Posted by: Lolo | 2007/12/05

she might be pretty but remember she don't have what you have, so stop worying too much about things that don't exist you never caught him kissing her or anything like that, feel secured believe him he is yours, there are too many pretty woman out there but they all differ.

don't drive him away, how would you feel if he do that to you? think about it.

Reply to Lolo