Question
Posted by: nauseous | 2006/07/25

on the injection - can i be pregnant?

I started the 3 month injection 3 months ago but have had unprotected sex during this time. I am feeling very nauseous lately. could i be pregnant? should i take a test?

You are safe after 24 hours on the injection. If you had unprotected sex before then, pregnancy would be a possibility.

Pepper, I would suggest that you see your dctor to find out what the problem is.

2
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/26

My friend only found out at 5months she was pregnant on the injection.
take the test to be sure i would.
I belive you dont mens on the injection, so there really is no way of knowing.
take the test good luck

Reply to Me
Posted by: pepper | 2006/07/25

IN THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS MY VAGINA HAS BEEN DRY, EVEN FOREPLAY DOES NOT HELP. LAST WEEK I TRIED VIGINA CREAM BUT STILL NO CHANGE, IT FEELS AS IF I'VE GOT SORES.WHICH MAKE MY SEX LIFE DIFFICULT IT FEELS AS IF I'AM A VIRGIN.

Reply to pepper