Posted by: Anonym | 2008/10/13

on the edge

I nearly got divorced last year due to my mental illness and somebody close to me passed away (I knew a year in advance) in the beginning if the year.
We went for marrige counciling and everything is fine now. But I can' t seem to relax I' m scared that he might just decide to want to divorce me again and I' m also affraid my mother would die as she is sick but just an ulcer or something. How do I stop worrying?

Why would he now decide to want to divorce you ? And from the sound of it, your mother is likely to live and solve the ulcer problem, and would do so better and quicker without excessive worry on your side. Se a good local counsellor to work on gaining control of these excessive and unrealisic worries