Question
Posted by: Gilly | 2005/07/11

on Pill, but a VERY long period

Hi Doc, I've been on Minesse for over a year and now I have had a period for over two weeks (second time this has happened) with no end in sight. I have not missed any days and am on no medication. What are the possible causes and where to from here as I'm really feeling quite 'flat' and energy levels are sinking rapidly.

thanks

It may be that the hormone levels in Minesse are too low for you and you may need a stronger Pill. It could also be unrelated to the Pill, i.e. a problem with the uterus or cervix. I would suggest that you consult your gynaecologist.