Question
Posted by: bm | 2004/02/24

on Nordette - period on fifth day of taking red pill

Hi there, this is my first month on Nordette and today is the fifth day I'm taking the red pills and I only got my period today....Is this normal??? And when is my period supposed to end, as on Friday I'm going to start the active pills again?

Quite normal. So long as your period starts in the red section ,that is normal. Start the next pack of active pills even if you are still having your period.

3
Posted by: zozo | 2016/03/23

Hi I'm on nordette pills and I drank all 7 red pills but haven't seen my periods.Now after a week in active pills I just saw only sports of menstruation..fr a day now they are gone again. Please help me understand. Regards

Reply to zozo
Posted by: gorgeous | 2015/02/07

The dr Said i must start taking the pills when My periode start. Shld,i start with the Red,ones first,

Reply to gorgeous
Posted by: mpume | 2014/08/28

I'm in 3rd red pills but I'm not in my periods is its normal

Reply to mpume