Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/25

On Jcat and taking leave of absence.

Firstly, Jcat is alive. Don't know if she's well, but I'm very glad to report she's still with us. Thanks for your reply girl.
Secondly, CS, you'll be happy to know I'm taking a few days / weeks leave from the forum. And I'm taking all 583 aliases with me. I'll report back here once I know for sure what's up, and hopefully I'll be able to make a more significant contribution here. Lately I've been having severe mood swings and exposing them here. It's been fun, though it wasn't always fair.
CS, my super dude, take good care of yourself. You'll always be my number one psycho. Love ya! xxx

Thanks for the report-back, C, and convey our continuing good wishes to jcat. And, of course, to you, as ever. Do take the aliases on leave with you, and leave them behind --- bring back the original C who we have liked and followed through the struggles over the years. We enjoyed the good swings, and not the unfair and nastier bits. But life is full of mixtures like that. Being someone's number one shrink would probably be a compliment under most circumstances. TO be someone's number one Psycho is more unique !

4
Posted by: Jcat | 2007/05/26

Hi all, yeah.... alive. Just not doing that great, and not much in the way of positive advice to post. Still reading though every few days.

Clueless, wherever you're going on the days off, I hope it helps you to relax and feel a bit better about yourself. I get the feeling that you are striking out at everyone because you are hurting so much yourself. As Clueless, you were mostly taking two steps forward for every one backslip, but you were showing your pain for what it was, not hiding it as anger.

Come back soon, and feeling better.

xx
j

Reply to Jcat
Posted by: Clueless. | 2007/05/25

Ta guys. All the very best to you too.

Bye.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: RMC | 2007/05/25

All the best C - let's hope that the person we first got to know and love manages to resurface.

Just remember, hurting people may be fun - but it isn't very nice. No matter what we are going through there is never any excuse to deliberately hurt others.

Give kitkat a scritch-scratch from me

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Buzz | 2007/05/25

Clueless, you're right - it's very unfair to use different nics on these forums and deliberately hurt others, so I'm glad to hear of your resolve - I hope you stick to it. Good luck.

Reply to Buzz