Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/04

on holiday-time differences&when to take pill????????

I am being treated to 2 weeks in the Maldives.
im a bit confused tho. i take my pill(dianette) at 8 am on the dot every morning, however,if i was to take the same regular time gap concerning taking the following pill when i get to the maldives it would mean waking up at aprox 1AM!!, which, is a bit ridiculas. im am very particualr about taking my pill reguarly and wouldnt want to leave it late , would there be any harm in taking the pill again late -just before going to sleep rather than at 1 AM?????? (and then for the next 2 weeks of my holiday carry on taking it before going to sleep?).
sorry if this is a long one
thx

There is a leeway for when you can take the Pill. With a 7 hour difference,I would suggest that you just go on taking it at 8a.m. when you are in the Maldives.