Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/02/16

on dianette-any other pill similar pill which wont interfere with libido??

ive been on dianette for 3months now. ive noticed its alot harder if impossible to orgasm with my partner however hard he tries for me, i guess this is todo with the decreased libido side effects. i find it a very good contraceptive and is helping clear my skin though. is the side effect i have mentioned the same with all brands of the pill???, if not, is there one you can recommend that is A)-a very effective contraception like dianette,B)-good for skin and C)-not interfere so much with libido. i am not put off sex at all, and still enjoy it, but would like to be able to gain the extra bit of pleasure.

The decreased libido is an individual effect rather than related to a particular Pill. Diane is best for the skin if this is your main problem. If not, you can try any of the other pills, e.g Femodene.