Question
Posted by: RDK | 2004/10/25

ON CLOMID & PERIOD 5 DAYS LATE

Hi Everyone
Is it too soon to start hoping that I may be pregnant? My period is 5 days late, but it's been late before - up to 10 days last month but then I wasnt on Clomid yet. Breasts are quite tender and over the weekend I felt nauseaus, drained and lightheaded and I vomited on Saturday. I'm not feeling too good right now either, but I do feel period-like symptoms as well. I'm getting cramps in my lower abdomen and my lower back is paining a bit. I'm anxious to get a HPT, but then again I dont want to get my hopes up. If I do get the HPT, when should I take the test. Early morning or as soon as I get home, cos I would like for hubby to be present. Advise PLEASE!

Go ahead and do the pregnancy test. Early morning is best.

3
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/10/26

Hi RDK,

HOLDING THUMBS FOR U BABES!

I AM PRAYING FOR U RIGHT NOW!!!

LUV PAUKA

Reply to Pauka
Posted by: RDK | 2004/10/25

Thanks Pauka! Was going to get one at lunchtime, but then I chickened out! I've decided to get one this afternoon. I appreciate the good wishes.

Reply to RDK
Posted by: Pauka | 2004/10/25

Hi RDK,

U can do a HPT now I think it will be accurate - Wish u are preggies!!

Was it the first course of Clomid?

Holding thumbs for u, Best wishes!!

Luva Pauka

Reply to Pauka