Question
Posted by: kefilwe | 2007/04/25

on chronic medication

since I take my chronic mediction I've a problem of overweight I weigh 100,1kg and I NOT EATING TOO MUCH AT TIME I DO STAY WITHOUT EATING BUT NO WEIGHT LOSS.

Dear Kefilwe
You do not specify what type of chronic medication you are using (e.g. cortisone, etc), which could cause overweight. Because you take chronic medication, I would recommend that you either try the diet on this Website (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), or better still, consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will work out a diet for you that takes your chronic condition and the medication into account.