Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/28

On behalf of INC

There are different strains of HIV. When two people are infected, they can re-infect each other. When a person is infected, they have a viral load… which is the count of the virus in the blood… it is important for an HIV+ person to keep their viral load as low as possible… to prevent the onset of AIDS. There is no cure for HIV because of the different strains… People keep re-infecting each other and creating new strains…

In answer to pumpkins question, therefore… it would largely depend on her and her hubby’s viral load. Re-infection can occur, more so if they have high viral loads. If the condom broke and they were both aware of it breaking at the time, then there would have been very little chance of the too much semen leaking out.

Also, if they are on ARV’s, then this one time, chances of re-infection are very small.

People out there… even if both people in a relationship are HIV+… you need to use a condom… you will kill each other if you don’t! Using condoms does not mean that you are cheating!!! It means that you are accepting responsibility for your own health.

Very nicely explained, in this quote, CP Mom --- and this explanation shows the degree of complexity which absolutely requires that such a question belongs with an HIV expert, rather than here.

15
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Jou veere is klaar uit ... swartvoël jou poepaul! just you wait til there is another get-together... ek bêre jou 'n bumper blackbird... watch net!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: biets | 2004/10/28

watter deel van .... jy moet nou stilbly ... het jy nie verstaan nie ?? hee hee

Reply to biets
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

ja ek het ook iets geleer ...steek maar moet nie doodsteek nie ....

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Lulu
It's okay... I know how some things can sometimes get out of hand. I'm sorry about your family...
God Bless.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: biets | 2004/10/28

bb jy beter jou mondjie hou hulle gaan vir jou uitmekaar ruk... hee hee

Reply to biets
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/28

I'm sorry too, Inc. As many times as CP MOM and more. (o; I too learnt something today.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

oooohhhhh yyyyeeeess ......OUCH ...please watch those nails ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Too late blackbird... I already have your neckie and your giblets in my hand! *Katkos*
Blerrie bliksem...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/10/28

ooohhhh kinky INC ...cant wait ...err sorry ..nope you gotta rush for that, me outa here early today and tomrrow ..well the open road, me, my bark, my gps and off we go into the blue yunder ...oh and for i'll take a condom with ..actually i'll sommer put it on tomorrow morning already, cause i dont have a lot of baggage space ...gonna have to drop a botlle of rum off if i want to take condom ...so rum ...condoms ....rum ....condoms...nope condoms stay at home

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Demon
Skip the posting if you don't want to hear it... OKAY?
I haven't been on site all day... I just got a connection... so don't tell me to back it up... I just got started!!
Yes you had a good chuckle... and now I'm going to have all the fun I can have, wrapping you all over the knuckles! I didn't spoil your fun... and you sure as hell not going to spoil mine!
WHACK, WHACK, WHACK...

Where's that dopkop blackbird... I want to pull his feathers out!!!
Whack!!

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/28

Jammer, JAMMER, sorry, SORRY ... :-(( I honestly learnt something today - really did not know that you can get re-infected!

Mens is nooit te oud om te leer nie...... vergewe my groot asseblief ?

xXx

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Demon | 2004/10/28

Some people are so stupid that they cant get past one mistake but idiots can come on this site and the will laugh with them and smeer people. The bigest thing was everybody thought it was one big joke, not all are aids experts and if you hear of a friend that got pregnant because of a broken condum then we all laugh. As enough has said TUT TUT TUT!!! WE ALL HAD A GOOD CHUCKEL, And if sorry is not good enough so be it but back off now!!!!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: Inc | 2004/10/28

Sommer baie baie keer CP Mom :)... Dankie vir jou Hulp!

People shouldn't confess to be HIV- if they haven't been tested... and those who are HIV- should look after their health.

No offence taken... just pity for the ignorant.

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/28

Inc het hierdie vir my op email gestuur en gevra dat ek dit pos. Dis haar eie woorde.

Jissie hoeveel keer moet mens nou jammer sê!

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: .. | 2004/10/28

Dis absoluut korrek - hoop net jou gewete is nou ook skoon gewas. Julle moet dink voor julle op die bandwagon spring.

Reply to ..