Question
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

On a lighter note...

RIght here's the scenario:

On a small glass podium in front of you is the last packet of Jelly Tots in the world.

They will never again be remade, nor are there any reserves in any Granny pantries ANYWHERE in the world.

You only have 2 seconds to react before the last packet of Jelly Tots on planet earth is incinerated forever.

Which colour Jelly Tot do you take?

,,,,,

14
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

Not much to complain about Twink... accept that my packet of Tots made its way around the office, and now is nearly empty.

Luckily everyone leaves the green ones, which works superbly in my favour!

Se la vi!

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

I would take the green one. That way everyone would label me an idiot.

But by picking the worst one, I will trick the world.

What they don’t know is, that I have denied them all of ever sampling the fruity goodness of any of the rest, which are by the chart of Jelly, better than the green one.

They may mock me in bars for decades to come, but I will have the last laugh, for if I had chosen the pink one, I probably would have been assaulted and murdered, and someone would enjoy its fruity bouquet.

By choosing the green one, I not only deny that psychopath the pleasure, (nor anyone else on earth for that matter), but am safe from bodily harm, and possibly murder.

Plus I just like the green ones the best…

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: lulu | 2005/12/08

The green ones are definitly the worst. They taste like hairspray...

Reply to lulu
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/08

i'll take the whole pack (sweet addict) & the world can still come to an end...who cares as long as i've got the tots!!!!!

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/08

green yummy - wine gums even better

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: N | 2005/12/08

Whats your theory on the red one ?

Reply to N
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

parabola, which would you choose...?

Reply to twink
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

ooooh, thats a toughie ... i'd also have to say purple.

hey parabola, how's it going?
was actually just wondering when you were going to come up with another interesting post...

Reply to twink
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

Did i stutter?

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: N | 2005/12/08

Lighter note ??????????????

Reply to N
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

I've given it some thought, and it is a more difficult decision than some of you may think:

If you choose:

The Pink one: It's the most popular, so you may be physically assaulted, or even murdered. Let us not forget that it will be the last pink Jelly Tot on earth, and there must be someone out there who will kill for it.

The Purple one: As there are fewer purple ones than any of the others in the packet, you might be accused by the population of Earth as being greedy, one of the seven deadly sins.

The orange one: Picking this may reveal to the global media that you are boring. Orange is possibly the most popular flavour amongst sweets and savoury goodies, and could be bad for reputation.

The Green one: Picking this one will assure the complete and utter destruction of your gobal reputation. Everyone knows that they are the worst, and you'll just be labelled as an attention seeker.

The Yellow one: You'll be labelled an idiot. No questions asked.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: Naomi | 2005/12/08

The purple one because I loooooove them...

Reply to Naomi
Posted by: Tds | 2005/12/08

Pink, definitely... suck the sugar off and enjoy the jelly centre...

Reply to Tds
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

None! I don't like sweet things. Now if it had been pecan nuts or something salty, I would have had a serious dilemma.

Reply to Frusty