Question
Posted by: cutealmond | 2005/11/22

OMG IM FREAKING OUT HELP!

he is normal...HE IS! adn well for the past 3 days, every time he reaches climax while jerking...hes been having pain in the back of his head on his right side...and yesterday IT WAs THE WORST! it was killing him...he was in soo much pain.his head was hurting him soo much he was wailing...and his right ear started to bleed...WHAT IS GOING ON ?

This is not a gynae question, so I cannot help.

3
Posted by: cutealmond | 2005/11/23

but do you guys know what it could possibly be?

Reply to cutealmond
Posted by: Maya | 2005/11/23

That is BAD! Bleeding out of the ear sounds super serious! Take him to the ER now!

Reply to Maya
Posted by: Yiiiikes | 2005/11/22

I think a trip down to the ER is in order..that does not sound good at all.

Reply to Yiiiikes