Question
Posted by: Clueless | 2007/08/08

Omen or crap?

I was laying in bed, staring with wide eyes into the nothing in front of me. Slighly scared, of what I didn't know, yet. My hubby sat down next to me and asked if he had to call the hospital (institution) to get me commited. I said yes, so he made the call for the next day.

Then, I heard two voices. One was my husband, the other unknown. I went to have a look. He had two pairs of scissors and what looked like a gun. He asked my husband how will they tell me. So I asked "Tell me what?". He held out the gun, and I said, "Those are hair cutting scissors." I knew what hair cutting scissors looked like.

His eyes told me no, they were not scissors, and he was going to shoot me. My husband sort of hired him, see.

Then there were two girls in my house. They needed money to open their own business. I had none and threw them out. Then I took them in again. They later pulled a gun on me that turned out to be a toy. I wasx getting increasingly anxious and my mind spinned. I was going crazy. Totally.

So I went upstairs to my hubby, and he too pulled a gun on me. It was now evident that I was going to die. Today.

So I ran to the neighbours shouting for help. When I turned around he was giggling. I shouted "Wat is so snaaks jou drol!?"

And then I woke up.

Is this an omen? Am I snapping? I'm slightly confused now-a-days, but is this perhaps someone warning me not to trust him? Am I going to die? Are dreams predictions? I never felt so scared and helpless. And that in my own home.

Am I a plague?

Not an omen, but the sort of nasty dream any of us might havem especially when stressed and not very well. Dreams are not predictions, whatever anyone says. But you have simply a basis in your previous experience, for feeling afraid of things getting out of control