Question
Posted by: gina | 2004/10/18

Old injury flares up

I injured my arm a few years ago. I picked something heavy up. I never had it seen to. Now when ever I carry a shopping bag or something heavy it starts up again. It is in the inside on the joint. I do dancing and I started getting shooting pins and needles in my hand when I put my hand straight up. I urub deep heat on the painful area which seems to help. Do you think I should have it looked at?

Gina, where exactly in the arm does it hurt? Let me know as a new question and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.