Question

Old Bob Mugabe

How're all you beautiful, fabulous folk doing? I hope everyone's keeping cosy.

Question: I recently heard a story that one of Robert Mugabe's sons is gay. Which would be quite ironic if it were true. Poor soul. Has anyone else heard this story?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon and thanks for posting here.

Yes indeed, some people claim that it is generally known that Robert Mugabe's son is gay and was 'caught' in a compromising situation with another youth. The story has been around for quite a while.

2
Posted by: Paul | 2007/05/25

Let's not worry about this imbecile - he will be gone soon

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/05/25

Hi Anon,

Been freezing in Durbs but we are surviving and its a LOT worse in other parts of the country so i shouldn't complain!!

Hadn't heard that story BUT isn't it OFTEN the case that the biggest homophobes have something hidden in their own closets!!!

Have a great day!!

Love & hugs - Ferny :-)

Reply to Ferny