Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

oh so low...

i had a bad start to my day, and i feel super low now. it's the festive season, i'll be on leave soon, i should be happy ... but i'm not.

i just want to get back into bed, close the curtains and put the duvet over my head ...

Too hot and humid up here for cowering under the duvet ( I know, I tried it thismorning at 4 am when the kitten decided to start her pouncing practice ). Set aside the self-pity, and wallow instead in self-pride, for having got this far, and with further still to go.

10
Posted by: blowersdaughter | 2005/12/08

mmm.. this is going to sound hectically crazy, but sometimes dude refers to this "Superhero" person in some of his postings.
but thats what it feels like somedays.
trying to save ourselves from the forces out there can take on superhero status. every little fight i face everyday, makes me feel better about myself.
that dark cloud that hangs over you in the morning is like an evil cartoon character ( dont laugh coz i know life is no cartoon) but take it on sister. -|- the bad things and the bad people. be the -|- ing best you can be.
that safety and security you feel under your blanket might be comforting, but the ultimate high will be overcoming whats out there. its like a freeking warzone sometimes.
do you get what i'm saying.

Reply to blowersdaughter
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

gee parabola, that made me feel better...

thanks guys, guess i'll just have to suck it up and get on with my day ... you're right, things can only get better.

Reply to twink
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/08

At least you have something to look forward to.... You can only feel better!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Jade | 2005/12/08

Hi Twink,

I seem to have caught your bug too. I woke up this morning just feeling so drained and wanting to crawl back in to bed too.

Also going on leave soon, only coming back to work on 9th Jan. Should be happy, but I'm not.
I also wish I didn't have to be at work today. A bed would be great. Feeling like this and its still morning. Its going to be a long day. Already been in tears. Luckily no-one walked in on me.
Nothing in specific, just little triveal things too.
So know how you feel. Here's a BIG HUGG from one sad friend to another.

Reply to Jade
Posted by: «Parab☻la»™ | 2005/12/08

When I’m having a foul day, I take a walk down my road.

I have a look at the bum in the corner, so filthy can dusgustingly dirty i cannot believe it.

And the hobo digging through my trash, scrapping old butter from the bottom of the container and ravaging it off his fingers as if it is the last thing he will ever eat.

Always makes me realise how trivial my problems are.

Reply to «Parab☻la»™
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/08

so many things ... but they'll seem trivial to everyone else.

wish i could just crawl back into bed and wallow in self pity, but i have to be here, at work...

Reply to twink
Posted by: Pencil | 2005/12/08

I woke up in the best place on earth (right next to the ocean, the waves making a noise in my ears) but I also feel the pressure of a bad day... Don't worry Twink.. You're not alone. Look after yourself today.... x

Reply to Pencil
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

Hello,

Ag, one of those kak days for no particular reason. Maybe just the expectation pressure we feel for this period of the year, yet we personally dont feel a part of it, or feel the expectation is not in line with how we actually feel.

I think its healthy to feel a litte low now and then, coz we then know how special it is when we do feel good. So climb in bed, wallow in the lousy feeling, and let it pass... tomorrow, or the next day, or whenever, you know will be back to normal again an dnot so bad.

Unless of course you know what it is that is putting you down...?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/08

Sorry I meant Come on not common

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/08

Goodmorning Twink

Here is a (((((hug)))) for you. Common put a twink in your'e eye and a smile on your'e face....Hope you feel better. Good luck

Reply to ZeeZee