Question
Posted by: peanut | 2007/12/04

OH JOY!!!

Hi!!

I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant and I am very excited (and extremely nervous as well!!)

The first day of my last period was on 14 October - how far along am I more or less? I'm seeing the gynae for the first time on Monday... what can I expect and if he does a scan, what will I see?

About 7 weeks. You should see a heartbeat on the scan.

4
Posted by: F | 2007/12/04

Congrads. I'm 8 weeks pregnant now, last perios started 7 Oct2007. I understand the excitement. We TTC for almost 2 years and then the miracale. I wish you all of the best and enjoy your first scan - it's amazing...

Reply to F
Posted by: peanut | 2007/12/04

I don't know... I just knew! Also, I am a fairly small woman (1.64 and 53kg), and SUDDENLY I just picked up weight and I am constantly hungry! I did a test a while back, but it was negative, but Sunday I just knew, and the test was positive (I was so shocked that i bought another 2 tests just to make sure!). I don't have morning sickness...YET!!

I am very moody thought, and my boobies look heavier (if that makes any sense!). I feel tired too, but I struggle to sleep at night (might be the exitement though)!

Do you think you might be pregnant?

Reply to peanut
Posted by: Wonder | 2007/12/04

Congrats!! Can you please tell me what symptoms you had before you found out that you are pregnant?

Reply to Wonder
Posted by: Dee | 2007/12/04

You are about 7.5 weeks along - Congrats!

Reply to Dee