Question
Posted by: Zoe | 2006/10/27

OFTEN SWOLLEN FEET

I started noticing it in 1996 and many doctors I have seen until last year associated it to my allergy. However, because it does not become better and it is very inonveniencing when I want to wear and buy shoes I decided to see family physicians; one ordered liver and kidney tests and he found out that nothing was wrong with both organs and he said it could be circulation or water retention and prescribed an anti-diuretic. the other said it is homorne imbalance I went to a gynea who ordere hormone tests and he found out nothing is wrong with my hormones. There is history of swollen feet in my family and I am a bit overweight. What could be my problem.

Expert ImageArchive

Often overweight people can have fatty tissue on their feet which is mistaken for swelling, if all the tests and doctors have said that you ar ok go to a dietitian and try weight loss

2
Posted by: Zoe | 2006/11/09

Dear Expert

IThank very much for your informative response I will try as a lost resort before I go to a dietician a foot specialist.

Zoe

Reply to Zoe
Posted by: Jenna | 2006/10/27

foot wa broken on 10 July 2006. Now 27 October. 5th Metatarsal broken and there is little bone formation. Walking is painful. Foot swollen like a melon in the evening. Have been to 2 orthopaedic surgeons and they say it will take time to heal and it could be that it never heals. What will happen eventually if condition is left unchecked. Should I have surgery done or will it clear up in time?

Reply to Jenna