Question
Posted by: Tummy | 2008/01/30

Off The PILL & Now Periods for 2 Weeks!

I've been having period's continously for the past 2 weeks since I stopped using the pill 2 weeks ago which I was only using for a period of about a month and a half. My periods starting soon there afterwards and they haven't let up since its 2 weeks running now! What could be the possible cause of it? and also I didnt use the PILL's on a consistant basis and I suspect I might have been 2 or 3 weeks pregnant?

Dear Tummy

This is a question to be posted to the Gynaecologist on the Health 24 panel and is not a fertility related question.

1
Posted by: Dooi | 2008/01/31

If I were you, I'd say go to your gynae and let him tell you what the reason may be.... There can be various, negative or positive!

Reply to Dooi