Question
Posted by: DEMI | 2007/05/08

OF THE INJECTION NOW WHAT?

I have been on the injection for 3 years,after gaining weight

Yasmin is more than 99% safe. I can't guarantee that you will loose weight though. The Mirena usually stops periods and most women do not gain weight on it.

1
Posted by: demi | 2007/05/08

sorry for that.after gaining.he prescibed provera that i should drink for ten dayes,my period should then start and will then go to yasmin.how safe is it.will i lose the kilos,and i also dont want the period pians and heavy flows. what else can i use that takes the period away,and doest cause weight gain.thankx.

Reply to demi