Question
Posted by: enquiry | 2004/11/16

% of depressed women

My wife emulates her mother to a T. What ever sickness the old bat has, her daughter develops it too. The mother told me that 60% of all woman are depressives and that it was my place to understand this, and that thre is nothing wrong with that. Is this true then and what other side effects other than no libido does this depression have on women. I dont believe it to be true, as have sssn so many happy women out there.plese enlighten me Doc

The old bat is mistaken, ignorant, or lying to you. Depression is common among men and women, and somewhat more so among women, but it does NOT show itself only by loss of libido ( though this can be one of its symptoms --- check elsewhere within Health24 for a fuller description and symptom listing). And if she is depressed, she ought to see a shrink and get treatment to clear it up, not celebrate it and nourish it, as her mom seems to want to do. Sounds like a bunch of excuses, to me !

4
Posted by: Michael | 2004/11/16

Hi gang

Sounds like my situation.

The bat in my life will contest testicular cancer, or try to compete if, as a man, you have prostate problems. She's had it, beat it, had it again, beat it again, eradicated it for ever!!!

psycho-pms or something !?!

Grow up BATS !!!

Try BAT into Hell.

Reply to Michael
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/16

hi there

i agree - it's total nonsence

a depressed person must either get medication or chane their attitudes but they are lazy to change

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

Sounds like being in her company will make me depressed too! Inc is right, she's talking cow dung!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/16

I don't know if there is a scientific fact like this... but my personal opinion - A fat load of stinky bull crap!!!
Hyperchondriacs (spelling?)... that what I say!

Reply to Inc