Question
Posted by: jojo | 2008/01/07

oedema

thanks alot for your help the other time-really did me alot of good.i often have oedema-swollen ankles and sometimes hurts.av never been pregnant so can not say it is caused by that.also i usually have swollen feet if i sit in a position for some time.i'v been advised to hang my feet up overnight anytime i have such.what i want to know is this
1-what is really causing this?is it natural?
2-am i taking too much of something that causes the oedema?what might it be?i know it cannot be water cos am still trying to meet up with the daily requirements
3-what can i do to help my case?i cant continue like this-its unbearable.
please,i'll really appreciate it if i can get some help.Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

could be kidneys, liver, heart, thyroid or circulation. only prober test would reveal what is going on. You can use Health and heathers water retention formulation to assist the symptoms but ultimately you need to check this out.

Dr Debbie