Question
Posted by: marsh | 2008/01/04

odd

when i was on holiday i suffered constipation n the little flap near the anal hole became sore n very hard it did this for a few days n then went down...wats this???

Dear Marsh

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You most probably had a pile that resolved by itself.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: Concerned Mom | 2008/05/26

My son is 6 years old and I think my son has ODD, We have had problems with him since he was verry small.
He always disagrees, never listen when we ask him to stop when he does something naughty and when you get mad enough to give him a hiding and afterwards asks him why he did it he will tell you he doesnt know. always blames the other children for things he did. when you talk to him or tel him to pick up his toys or do something he shows attatude, makes mad faces. when you used to send him to his room he would kick the door and throw things around. he would screem at us. He will always interup us when we are talking even after weve asked him to wait. irritates us even when he knows it is irritating. when he was smaller we would play with him and after a while he would deliberatly try to hurt you, even now but not as much as when he was younger. He went for a brain scan or something when he was younger and they said he has a sign of agression on his brain. I live in Pretoria, South Afrika and I would like to know where I can find out more about the disorder and want to know where I can go for help, and a place where I can take my son for tests. I dont have medical aid and dont make much money, but we cant handle it anymore it is verry difficult for us. Is there anything you can do to help me?

Reply to Concerned Mom