Question
Posted by: Des | 2007/03/04

OCD

Hi Doctor,

I have been diagnosed with OCD and found that the medications prescribed were not very helpful. This was a few years back. Recently, I did some research over the net and got some good feedback about B Vitamins and something called Inositol. I tried it and found major relief. Is there any specific RDA for Inositol and is there any supplement that has a high dosage of Inositol. I am currently taking Herbology B Complex.

Dear Des
I think you can continue with the Herbology - this is normally balanced - if you take in too much you will just urinate it out and the vitamins can be expensive.