Question
Posted by: Honest recommendation required | 2003/02/19

Occupational Therapist in Durban (upper Highway)

My son's teacher has recommended that he goes for a few sessions of Occupational Therapy. He is 8 (today nogal!). Anyway, I have searched www.edoc.co.za and a few other websites and have come up with loads of names. Because he is my "boytjie" though, I am a bit nervous to choose just anyone. Where (aside from his teacher) can I get an honest to goodness recommendation. I would prefer if he sees a female too.
Also, on average what can one expect to pay per "consultation?

HRR, the best person to ask would be your GP. He will be able to refer you to someone in your area. Good luck.