Question
Posted by: MALINI | 2007/07/24

OCCASSIONAL PAIN UNDER RIGHT BREAST

I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING A SHARP PAIN UNDER MY RIGHT BREAST ESPECIALLY WHEN I LAUGH OR BEND OVER. IT IS MORE LIKE SOMETHING IS RUBBING OVER A VERY SENSITIVE MUSCLE…..I AM SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT AND HAVE LARGE BREASTS AND AM SEATED SLIGHTLY HUNCHED AT MY WORK DESK FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY…..PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY WHAT BODY PART IS BEING SO SENSITIVE AND WHAT THE POTENTIAL CAUSES ARE.

Dear Malini

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like constochondritis, due to a possible unexplained injury. This is inflammation of the cartilage bone in your chest. Treat this condition with oral anti-inflammotories, i.e. Voltaren tablets 50mg, three times a day.

Kind regards